What Is Seroflo 250 Inhaler 120md
- Seroflo 250 Inhaler 120 mdi is a medicine for asthma and COPD. Asthma makes it hard to breathe due to constriction, inflammation, and excess mucus.
- Seroflo 250 Inhaler contains two medicines: Salmeterol and Fluticasone propionate. Salmeterol helps relax and open the airways. It is a bronchodilator.
- Fluticasone propionate eases breathing. It’s a corticosteroid that acts on nasal lining cells. It interferes with chemical release triggering inflammation.
- Thus, relieving sneezing, runny or blocked nose, and sinus pain. It is an inhaler only, Seroflo 250 Inhaler 120 mdi.
- Use the Seroflo 250 Inhaler 120 mdi as directed by your doctor. Breathe in the prescribed number of puffs.
- Your doctor will prescribe Seroflo 250 Inhaler 120 mdi for your medical condition. The dosing regimen will depend on it.
- It can lead to headaches, stomach upset, dizziness, nervousness, vomiting, Respiratory tract infection.
- Fungal mouth infection, hoarseness, sore throat, cough, and increased heart rate are symptoms. Musculoskeletal pain can also occur.
- The side effects of Seroflo 250 Inhaler 120 mdi are usually not serious and usually go away over time.
- However, if the side effects persist or worsen, it is important to consult with your doctor.
Uses Of Seroflo 250 Inhaler
It is used to treat, prevent and manage the symptoms of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
How Seroflo 250 Inhaler Works
- Seroflo 250 Inhaler is a combination of two medicines that are fluticasone and salbutamol. Fluticasone is an inhalation corticosteroid.
- It prevents the release of specific chemical messengers in the airways (prostaglandins, leukotrienes) that promote inflammation and edema.
- Salmeterol is a bronchodilator. It dilates the bronchial smooth muscles and opens them.
- For air to pass more freely, and for breathing to be made easier, taken together, they suppress airway inflammation.
Benefits Of Seroflo Inhaler
During the Treatment of COPD,
- Seroflo 250 Inhaler ensures that the airways in your lungs do not close. It causes these airways muscle to relax.
- This means that it is more efficient for air to come and leave.
- It will reduce symptoms such as chest tightness, shortness of breath, wheezing and coughing and help you perform your daily duties with ease.
- This medicine is also safe and effective. Usually, it starts to operate in a matter of a few minutes and the effects may last for several hours.
- You must use it unless your physician tells you to stop using it.
In Treatment of Asthma
- Seroflo 250 Inhaler may be used before physical activity or exposure to some “triggers” in order to prevent the asthma attack.
- Such include the house dust, pollen, pets and cigarette smoke.
- This drug will enable you to exercise more freely without fear of developing symptoms like wheezing, cough, and shortness of breath.
- It helps you live a more carefree life, being less concerned with things that trigger your symptoms.
Side Effects Of Seroflo 250mcg Inhaler
What is Seroflo 250mcg Inhaler?
Seroflo 250mcg Inhaler is a combination medication containing two active ingredients: fluticasone propionate (250mcg) and salmeterol (25mcg).It is commonly prescribed to manage asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
How does Seroflo 250mcg Inhaler work?
The combination of fluticasone propionate (an inhaled corticosteroid) and salmeterol (a long-acting beta-agonist) works synergistically.
Fluticasone reduces inflammation in the airways, while salmeterol helps relax the muscles, providing relief from symptoms associated with asthma and COPD.
What conditions is it used for?
Seroflo 250mcg Inhaler is used for the treatment and prevention of symptoms in individuals with asthma or COPD who require a combination of inhaled corticosteroid and long-acting bronchodilator therapy.
How do I use Seroflo 250mcg Inhaler?
Use the inhaler as directed by your healthcare provider. Typically, it involves inhaling the prescribed number of puffs twice a day.Follow the specific instructions provided with the inhaler for proper use.
What should I do if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it’s almost time for the next dose, skip the missed one and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Avoid doubling up on doses.