What Is Pantocid Dsr Capsule
- Pantocid DSR Capsule is prescribed for reflux, indigestion, and gastritis. It reduces stomach acid, relieving symptoms.
- The dose and duration depend on your condition. Continue until your doctor advises. Inform your healthcare team of all medications, as some may interact.
- Common side effects include diarrhea, vomiting, and stomach pain. Contact your doctor if concerned. Avoid driving or alcohol as it may cause dizziness.
- Lifestyle changes and avoiding certain foods can help. Inform your doctor if you have kidney or liver disease. Also, inform if pregnant, trying to conceive, or lactating.
Uses Of Pantocid Dsr Capsule
It is used in adults to treat:
- Peptic ulcer
- Gastrointestinal Reflux disease (GERD)
- Reflux esophagitis (inflammation of the esophagus)
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Acidity, Heartburn
- Signs of indigestion (such as burping, bloating)
Directions For Use
- Take Pantocid Dsr Capsule 15-30 minutes before meals or as directed by your doctor. Take the medicine with a glass of water. Do not break or chew the medicine.
- However, the correct dose and duration of therapy will be determined by your doctor on the basis of your age, body weight and the disease condition.
- Do not discontinue Pantocid Dsr Capsule without consulting your doctor.
Advantages of Pantocid D Capsule PR
In the Treatment of Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux).
- GERD is a chronic disease that is characterized by the overproduction of acid in the stomach. Pantocid DSR Capsule decreases the acid your stomach produces and provides relief from heartburn and acid reflux.
- You should take it as prescribed for it to work. Some minor changes in lifestyle may help to ease the symptoms of GERD.
- Reflect on the foods that cause heartburn and try to avoid them, eat small meals more often, lose weight if you are overweight, and find ways to ease stress. Do not eat 3-4 hours before sleeping.
In Treatment of Indigestion
- In addressing the symptoms of indigestion (dyspepsia), Pantocid DSR Capsule enhances digestive function and lowers gastric acid production.
- This ensures that relief and better comfort is provided to people with gastrointestinal disturbance caused by indigestion.
In Treatment of Gastritis
- Pantocid DSR Capsule is effective in treating gastritis by lowering gastric acid, controlling symptoms, and improving digestion. Use it as prescribed by your doctor, in the given dosage and duration.
Pantocid D Capsule Pr Working
- Pantocid DSR Capsule is a combination of two medicines: Domperidone and Pantoprazole. Domperidone is a prokinetic that acts on the upper digestive tract increasing the motility of the stomach and intestines, letting the food move down the stomach more efficiently.
- Pantoprazole is a PPI that reduces the acid in the stomach to relieve acid-related indigestion and heartburn. Pantocid DSR Capsule is a combination of two medicines: Domperidone and Pantoprazole.
- Domperidone is a prokinetic that acts on the upper digestive tract to increase the movement of the stomach and intestine so that the food moves faster through the stomach.
- Pantoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) that reduces the acid in the stomach and relieves acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
Side Effects Of Pantocid D Capsule Pr
Common side effects of Pantocid D
- Stomach pain
- Dryness in mouth