Melalong AD Cream is prescribed for patients suffering from dark patches that are a result of various skin problems. This drug bleaches the skin to lighten it by reducing the skin pigment called melanin so that the dark patches also go away. It is available in cream form. The side effects of this drug may include reddening of the skin, allergic reactions, inflammation, and blisters.
Melalong AD Cream is used for the treatment of solar lentigines (darkened skin) and related hyperpigmented lesions caused due to repeated sun exposure and with advancing age.
- Melalong cream is used for the treatment of age spots, liver spots, and sun spots
- Tretinoin increases the mitotic activity of follicular epithelial cells and reduces the precursor lesions of acne vulgaris. Thus, it inhibits the formation of acne and dark spots
- This drug acts by inhibiting the synthesis of melanin and reducing the skin pigmentation
Directions For Use:
- Apply a thin layer of cream on the affected area and rub it gently
- Make sure that the area being treated is clean and dry before applying the medication
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in cool and dry place
- Should be protected from sunlight
Read More: Melalong AD Cream
|Generic Brand||Mequinol + Tretinoin|
|Pack Size||1 Cream/s, 3 Cream/s, 6 Cream/s|