What Is Hiflo 100 Rotacap
- Hiflo 100 mg Pills are used for many infections like bronchitis and pneumonia. It treats gonococcal and bowel infections too.
- This medicine is not recommended to be used to suppress cases of a common cold, flu, or other viral Such pill is contraindicated in patients under the age of 18 years.
What Is Hiflo 100 Rotacap?
- This product controls and prevents symptoms like wheezing and shortness of breath.
- It is a potent anti-inflammatory agent as fluticasone propionate is synthetic.
- Salmeterol is a long-acting beta agonist. It is selective with action persistence of 12 hours or more.
How Hiflo 100 Rotacap Working
- Hiflo 100 Rotacap is a combination of two medicines: Salmeterol and Fluticasone Propionate.
- Salmeterol is a long-acting bronchodilator that works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widening the airways while Fluticasone Propionate is a steroid.
- It does so by blocking the exemption of certain signaling chemicals that cause inflammation (swelling) in air passages. Act together, they help in easier breathing.
Main & secondary adverse effects of Hiflo 100 Rotacap
Hiflo 100 Rotacap Dosage
Remember to take the missed dose as soon as your mind recollects. If your next dose is about to be due , forego the missed one. Never double your dose to compensate for the missed one.
However, if an overdose occurs, a person should look for emergency medical nursing or contact the physician.
|Salmeterol + Fluticasone propionate
|Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
|30 Rotacap/s, 60 Rotacap/s, 90 Rotacap/s