What Is Careprost 0.03% Bimatoprost?
Bimatoprost solution is a prostaglandin analogue developed through chemical synthesis that mimics the effect of naturally occurring prostanoids in Careprost. Ocular hypotension and open-eye glaucoma are commonly treated with hypotensive medication.
Careprost is an FDA-approved medicine that is used to lower ocular blood pressure all over the world. The active ingredient in the bimatoprost solution lowers intraocular pressure by helping the natural flow of fluid out of sight. In addition to increasing the growth, thickness, length, and color of eyelashes, clinical researches revealed that the ophthalmic solution can change eyelashes over time.
What is the use of Careprost?
Careprost 3ml effectively treats ocular hypertension, a clinical term describing the availability of increased intraocular pressure in the presence of optic neuropathy and visual field loss. It is indicated for the treatment of people with open-angle glaucoma, an eye disorder related to increased stress within the eyeball, resulting in progressive vision loss. The eye drop is both safe and effective in stimulating the growth of eyelashes.
It not only thickens and lengthens lashes, but it also colors them, making them fuller than ever. It is beneficial to people suffering from hypotrichosis. Because of these additional benefits, it is very popular in the cosmetic world.
How does Careprost work?
The active ingredient in Careprost eye drops is bimatoprost, a structural prostaglandin analogue. However, the precise mode of action of the drug in terms of eyelash growth is unknown. However, it is believed that growth occurs by increasing the percentage of hairs in and the duration of a hair follicle’s growth phase.
The active component works as an ocular hypotensive agent, reducing pressure buildup in the eye by blocking the draining of eye fluid known as aqueous humor, which is produced naturally and continuously to maintain normal eye pressure.
What does Careprost contain?
Bimatoprost is the main active ingredient in Careprost 0.03 % for topical application. Each eye drop contains 0.03 % Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution and is prescribed to the patient.
How To Use Careprost Eye Drops?
Careprost 0.03 % should only be obtained with a doctor’s prescription.
For the treatment of glaucoma, the dosage and method of application are determined by factors such as age and severity of the condition.
- It is usually advised to apply one drop to the affected area once a day.
- For eyelash growth, apply the solution once daily at night.
- It is intended to be applied with a brush to the base of the upper lashes of both eyes.
- Avoid applying the eye drop to other parts of your body because it may cause unwanted hair growth.
Important application instructions:
- Makeup should be removed from the face, and contact lenses should be removed.
- Wait at least 15-20 minutes after applying the eye drop before reintroducing contact lenses into your eyes.
- Do not let allow the dropper to touch your eye.
What are the Side Effects Of Careprost?
most common side effects of Careprost Eye Drops.
- Vision Loss or Blindness
- Blurry Vision
- Double Vision
- Swelling Eyes
- Pain in the eyes
- Color change in Vision
- Change in Eye Color
- Eye discharge
- Mild to severe Headache
- Increasing Hair Growth
- Burning or Itching sensation of eyes
- Redness or irritation in the eyes
Precautions Before Using Careprost Bimatoprost Eye Drops
- Careprost eye drop should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to Bimatoprost or any of its ingredients.
- It is not advised to be used during pregnancy, by women who are planning to become pregnant, or while breastfeeding.
- The eye drop should not be used in patients who have kidney, liver, or respiratory disease.
- If you wear contact lenses, avoid using this solution, and remove them before applying Careprost.
I ordered a size to small and they quickly got back to me and are sending an appropriate size! Thank you May for helping.
I highly recommend aryucare to everyone 😊😊
good Eye Drops