What Is Terol LA 2mg Capsule 10’s
- Terol LA 2 Capsule ER treats overactive bladder, providing relief from urinary symptoms. Take as prescribed with or without food, at the same time daily. Swallow the capsule whole, avoid crushing or chewing it.
- Do not stop without consulting your doctor to prevent symptom worsening. Complete the treatment course for better medication effectiveness.
- Common side effects: dry mouth, constipation, diarrhea, headache. Stay hydrated to manage side effects and avoid alcohol. Be cautious with activities that require concentration due to possible dizziness.
- Consult your physician if any side effects persist. Inform your doctor about other medications, pregnancy, or breastfeeding status. Administer with care in patients with liver or kidney disease. Follow the physician’s directions closely for proper care.
Uses Of Terol LA 2mg Capsule
- It is used to treat the symptoms of overactive bladder syndrome (a disorder marked by frequent and sudden urge to urinate that may be difficult to control)
How Terol La 2mg Capsule Works
- Inhibition of the bladder contraction that causes the relaxation of the muscles of the urinary bladder and prevents the occurrence of frequent, urgent, or controlled urination, and provides relief from the symptoms of overactive bladder syndrome is the mechanism of action of Terol La 2mg Capsule.
Directions For Use
- Take Terol La 2mg Capsule as directed by your doctor. Take Swallow Terol La 2mg Capsule whole with water and do not chew or crush the tablet.
- The dose and duration will be determined by your doctor, according to your age, weight and the type of disease you have.
Benefits Of Terol Capsule Er
In OAB symptoms’ treatment.
- The drug is used to manage incontinence that is uncontrollable bladder muscle contractions that often lead to frequent urination, the urge to urinate, and inability to control urine release.
- It also alleviates the painful and habitual urination and minimizes the frequency of the urgency to urinate that come with some urinary tract infections. This enables it to effectively control the overactive bladder symptoms.
Side effects- major & minor for Terol LA 2 Capsule
- Dry skin
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Blurred vision
- Dry eyes
- Chest pain