TADAFLO 10MG contains Tadalafil which belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. It is used to treat adult men with erectile dysfunction and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (ED/BPH) also used to manage pulmonary arterial hypertension. This medicine significantly improves the ability of obtaining a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity. It works by helping the blood vessels in penis to relax, allowing the flow of blood into penis.
It is not indicated for women. Not suitable for use by children and adolescents under the age of 18 years. The common side effects of this medicine are headache, muscle pain and rash. Do not take this medicine if you have severe heart, liver problems or low blood pressure. Avoid driving and drinking alcohol while taking this medicine since it may cause dizziness.
USES OF TADAFLO 10MG
- Treat adult men with erectile dysfunction and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (ED/BPH)
- Manage pulmonary arterial hypertension
HOW TADAFLO 10MG WORKS
TADAFLO 10MG works by helping the blood vessels in penis to relax, allowing the flow of blood into penis.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take this medicine according to the dose and frequency as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. It can be taken with or without food.
SIDE EFFECTS OF TADAFLO 10MG
- Allergic reactions like rashes
- Chest pain
- Sudden loss of vision
- Back pain
- Muscle aches
- Pain in arms and legs
- Facial flushing
- Nasal congestion
- Fainting, seizures, memory loss, swelling of the eyelids, red eyes
- Decrease or loss of hearing, hives, penile bleeding
- Blood in semen and increased sweating
HOW TO MANAGE SIDE EFFECTS
Stick to simple normal meals and do not eat rich or spicy foods.
Apply hot or cold-water bag on your head. Take rest in a quiet and dark room. Drink tea or coffee.
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
TADAFLO 10MG is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
TADAFLO 10MG is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
DRIVING AND USING MACHINES
Do not drive or handle any machines while taking this medicine it may cause dizziness.
Consumption of alcohol is not recommended during treatment with TADAFLO 10MG, since this may increase the risk of dizziness.
TADAFLO 10MG should be used with caution in patients suffering from active kidney diseases. Consult your doctor for advice.
TADAFLO 10MG should be used with caution in patients suffering from liver function impairment or active liver diseases. Consult your doctor for advice.
Do not take if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Tadalafil.
TADAFLO 10MG is not recommended if you have serious heart disease or recently had a heart attack. Consult your doctor for advice.
Inform your doctor if you have or had,
- Low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Sickle cell anaemia
- Multiple myeloma (cancer of the bone marrow)
- Leukaemia (cancer of the blood cells)
- Any deformation of penis
Inform your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription or the following,
- Alpha blocker (used to treat high blood pressure or urinary symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia)
- Riociguat (used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension)
- 5- alpha reductase inhibitor (used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia)
- Ketoconazole (used to treat fungal infections)
- Protease inhibitors (used for AIDS or HIV infection)
- Phenobarbital, phenytoin and carbamazepine (used to treat seizures)
- Rifampicin, erythromycin, clarithromycin or itraconazole
- Other treatments for erectile dysfunction
Store below 20-25°C and keep out of reach of children.
FAQs ABOUT TADAFLO 10MG
Is it safe to take TADAFLO 10MG?
Yes, it is safe if prescribed by your physician. Consult your doctor before taking.
Does TADAFLO 10MG affect fertility?
No. It does not affect fertility. It works by relaxing the muscles of penile blood vessels and does not have effect on fertility.
What does TADAFLO 10MG do?
It is a medicine used to treat erection problems (erectile dysfunction) and symptoms of benign prostate enlargement and also used in the management of pulmonary hypertension.
There are no reviews yet.