Seroflo 250 Multihaler
- Seroflo 250 Multihaler treats asthma, COPD. Doctor will advise inhaler usage frequency. It takes weeks to reach maximum impact.
- Take regularly to see effectiveness. Discontinuation may worsen conditions. Use quick-relief inhaler for sudden asthma attacks.
- Correct inhaler technique is crucial for proper function. Common side effects include nausea, vomiting, and headache.
- Consult doctor before stopping medication. Rinse mouth, throat, and brush teeth after inhalation. Avoid asthma triggers and smoking.
Uses Of Seroflo 250 Multihaler
It is used to treat, prevent and manage the symptoms of:
How Seroflo 250 Multihaler Works
- Fluticasone and salbutamol are combined in SEROFLO 250 MULTIHALER. Fluticasone is an inhalation corticosteroid. It prevents the secretion of specific chemical agents in the air passages (prostaglandins, leukotrienes) causing inflammation and swelling.
- Salmeterol is a bronchodilator. It dilates the bronchial smooth muscle and widens the airways. Together they decrease airway inflammation, make it easier for the air to pass and facilitate breathing.
Benefits Of Seroflo Multihaler
In the Treatment of COPD
- Seroflo 250 Multihaler keeps your airways open. It helps to relax the muscles of these airways.
- It also facilitates in and out flow of air. It will help your symptoms of chest tightness, shortness of breath, wheezing, and coughing and perform your day-to-day activities effectively.
- This drug is safe and efficacious. It typically kicks in within a few minutes and the after-effects may linger for up to several hours. Do not discontinue its use unless instructed to by the physician.
In Treatment of Asthma
- In some cases, Seroflo 250 Multihaler can help to prevent asthma attacks if the medication is administered before the try of exercise or exposure to some “triggers”.
- They could be house dust, pollen, pets and cigarette smoke. This medication will enable you to have free exercise in the absence of wheezing, cough and shortness of breath.
- It helps you to enjoy your life confidently without focusing so much on factors that trigger your symptoms.
Side Effects Of Seroflo Multihaler
Common side effects of Seroflo
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the throat and nasal passages)
- Sinus inflammation
- Stomach discomfort
- Fungal infection of oropharynx
- Voice change
- Aggressive behavior
- Dryness in mouth
FAQs About Seroflo 250 Multihaler
|Salmeterol + Fluticasone propionate
|50 Mcg and 250 Mcg
|Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
|1 Inhaler/s, 2 Inhaler/s, 3 Inhaler/s