- Serobid Rotacaps is for asthma and COPD treatment, dilating airways for easier breathing. It’s for inhalation use only. Take the first dose in a controlled setting.
- Take it at the same time daily. Follow the doctor’s recommended dose. Improvement will be determined by your doctor. Take it as prescribed. Have your medical inhaler close by.
- Side effects include tremors and insomnia. Tell your physician about concerns. Avoid alcohol during treatment.
- Inform your doctor of heart conditions and other medications. Also, inform your doctor if pregnant or breastfeeding. Your doctor should know about other medications you’re using.
Uses Of Serobid Rotacap
- Treatment of asthma, including nocturnal asthma and exercise-induced asthma, as co-therapy with inhaled corticosteroid
- Treating bronchospasm associated with COPD including emphysema and chronic bronchitis through maintenance treatment
How Serobid Rotacap Works
- It widens the smooth muscles of the airway passages causing bronchodilation which allows a free flow of air and easier breathing through Serobid Rotacap.
- It also dampens mast cell mediators which reduces inflammation.
Benefits Of Serobid Rotacap
- Serobid Rotacaps helps with keeping the airways in your lungs open. It has a muscle-relaxing effect on these airways. This facilitates the entry and the exit of air.
- It will reduce the symptoms like chest tightness, breathlessness, wheezing, and coughing and making it easier for you to perform routine activities.
- This drug is safe and effective It typically begins to take effect in just a few minutes and it can last for several hours. Do not discontinue the use of it unless your physician recommends otherwise.
- Serobid Rotacaps, major and minor side effects.
- Cough producing mucus
- Difficulty with breathing
- Throat irritation
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
Precautions of Serobid rotacaps usage:
- Prior to taking this drug, you need to inform the doctor whether or not you are allergic to it, or if you have another allergy.
- You must let your physician aware of your complete medical history, especially if you have a history of heart-related illness such as angina, previous heart attack, or arrhythmia.
- You should also inform your healthcare provider of any seizure history and elevated blood pressure.
- The use of alcohol should be minimized as its consumption may cause dizziness, a common side effect of it.
- You should also be vigilant when driving or operating machines requiring a high level of alertness when taking this.
- Pregnant females should use it only if it is really needed. Before using serobid rotacaps during pregnancy, you should talk to your doctor about its potential hazards and benefits.
|Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
|30 Rotacap/s, 60 Rotacap/s, 90 Rotacap/s