What is Nizonide 500mg Tablet
- Nizonide 500 mg Tablet is a prescription medicine that can be taken as a tablet First of all, it’s used for the treatment of Diarrhoea. Along with uses as primary, Nizonide 500 Tablet secondary and off-label uses have also discussed.
- The optimal dose of Nizonide 50mg Tablet is largely dependent on the individual’s body weight, medical history, gender, and age.
- Consider the medical condition. Factor in administration method for right drug dosage. The detailed description is given in the “Dose” section.
- Besides the ones mentioned earlier, Nizonide 500 Tablet can cause other side effects. These effects are listed below.
- The side effects of Nizonide 500 Tablet usually go away once you finish the treatment. If these side effects get worse or last longer, contact your doctor. Contact your doctor if these side effects get worsened or prolong.
- Most people are aware that Nizonide 500 Tablet is safe for pregnant women to use. However, it is not known if it is safe for women who are breastfeeding. Hepatic, cardiac, and renal effects are warned for Nizonide 500 Tablet. See below for details.
- Other conditions mentioned below are listed in the “Nizonide 500 Tablet” section.
Uses Of Nizonide Tablet
- Worm infections
Benefits Of Nizonide Tablet
- Diarrhea is a patient having frequent bowel movements or loose watery bowel movements. It is more often a result of a GI tract infection. Nizonide 500T (Tab) helps to treat diarrhea which is caused by parasitic worm infection.
- This drug can provide relief from loose motions occurring too often and can also help you to remain healthy thereby preventing them from occurring again.
- You should follow the prescribed time schedule in order to get the desired benefits from the medication and you must drink lots of fluids while on the medications to prevent any dehydration.
In Worm infections
- Nizadide 500 Tablet is a medicine that treats various kinds of worm infections. It works by stopping the parasites from spreading and causing infection.
- The effect of this medicine is usually fast: it will make you feel well soon. Nonetheless, you should keep taking it as long as your doctor recommends even when you start feeling better in order to ensure that all parasites die and don’t gain resistance.
- This drug is mostly safe to take when pregnant or breastfeeding as long as you get your doctor’s opinion though.
How To Use Nizonide Tablet
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Nizonide 500 Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Nizonide Tablet Works
- Nitazoxanide is a medicoantiparasitic drug. It inhibits the production of particular kinds of chemicals that constitutes energy metabolism and development of the parasite.
In the face of the positive stuffs and nice components, Nizonide 500 mg also has some bad sides-
- Hair Loss
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Abdominal pain
Remember that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. In general, thus it is better to notify your doctor about any current medicine you take while taking Nizonide. It can also lead to any harmful effect on your health.
- Nizonide 500 may interact with warfarin. Valproic acid is for treating seizures, and lorazepam is for anxiety.
- Use Nizonide 500 with care if you have kidney disease, diabetes, Asthma, or a weak immune system.
- Drinking alcohol can cause dizziness, so it’s best to avoid it.