Niltan is a skin lightening cream enriched with Arbutin, Boswellin, Coriander seed oil and Liquorice extract. Arbutin is derived from berries and is use as a skin whitening agent. Liquorice extract has glabridin that prevents pigmentation by UVB rays and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Boswellin shows improvement in the appearance of wrinkles and more skin elasticity. Coriander seed oil retain the skin’s moisture and prevent it from drying while nourishing Niltan Cream is used for treating acne and is also used for treating minor pigmentation.
Active ingredients :
- Coriander seed oil
- Liquorice extract
- Niltan Cream should be applied after washing the face and neck thoroughly with a face wash. It should be use twice daily under the supervision of a dermatologist.
- Increased Urination
- Increased Defection
- Prevents fine line and wrinkles.
- Treats hyperpigmentation.
- Protects skin from harmful UV rays.
- Retains moisturization of the skin.
- Prevents skin dryness.
- Instructions should be read carefully before use.
- Should be use for external purposes only.
- Should be use under medical supervision.
- Any contact with eyes should be avoided.
Direction for Use:
Apply twice a day on the face after wash Use under medical supervision
Read More: Niltan Cream
|Generic Brand||Liquorice + Boswellia Serrata + Arbutin + Coriander Seed Oil|
|Strength||1% and 0.5% and 0.3% and 0.1%|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Reddy Laboratories|
|Treatment||Skin whitening, Skin lightening, Acne, Skin depigmenting, Eczema|
|Pack Size||1 Tube/s, 3 Tube/s, 6 Tube/s|