Mederma Gel is clinically shown to improve the color, texture, and overall appearance of scars.It works for many types of scars, including acne scars, surgery scars, and scars from burns, cuts, and other injuries.
You can start using Mederma gel as soon as new skin has formed, typically two or more weeks after the injury or surgery. Make sure the scab has come off naturally and any stitches have been removed. On older scars you may start using Mederma immediately.
Mederma Gel is specially formulated to promote the healing of your skin. It is loaded with ingredients like allantoin and allium cepa bulb extracts that reduce the scars. It helps improve the overall appearance of the old and new scars.
- Has a 4-in-1 action – reduces scar size, redness of scar, improves texture, and overall appearance of scars.
- Contains the goodness of botanical extracts.
- Beneficial for cut marks, burns, surgery, injury, and acne scars.
Directions of use:
- For new scars – apply the gel once a day for at least 8 weeks.
- For old scars, apply it once daily for 3-6 months.
- Use it by gently massaging it for 2-3 minutes on the affected area till it gets absorbed.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Aqua, PEG-200, Alcohol, Xantham Gum, Allium Cepa Bulb Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Parfum, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate.
Remember that results take time, so don’t get discouraged if you do not notice results right away. Mederma Advanced users start to see noticeable improvement after about 4 weeks of daily usage, with optimum improvement in 8 weeks.
Use under medical supervision
Read More: Mederma Gel
|Extractum cepae + Heparin + Allantoin
|Scar Removal Gel
|1 Tube/s, 3 Tube/s, 6 Tube/s