Kojic Acid Cream is a skin lightening cream for the resolution of reducing and lighting the brown/black spots on the face. It has antioxidant, antiproliferative, anti-inflammatory and radioprotective properties, which make the skin lighter and can reduce pigmentation.
It’s targeted towards reducing dark/black spots present on the face post-acne or pimples to restore beauty. It has three active ingredients with a proven clinical record for skin lightening. It’s oil free, non-irritating and non-comedogenic. Kojic hydrates and restores the elasticity of the skin to make it soft and supple.
Lactokine in Kojic Acid Cream protects the skin against the visible signs of sunburns and reduces melanin production in the deeper layers of the skin. Kojic Acid Cream blocks tyrosinase. It inhibits the production of excess pigment. It can help lighten existing sunspots and photodamage, fade the dark marks leftover from acne scarring or after a pimple and also used to improve melasma.
Kojic acid, Lactokine Fluid, Axeloglicina (Potassium Azeloyl Digylycinate-PAD)
- Kojic hydrates and restores the elasticity of the skin to make it soft and supple
- Lactokine in Kojic protects the skin against the visible signs of sunburns
- Reduces melanin production in the deeper layers of the skin
- Excellent formulation to erase the bothering spots and restore beauty
Best Suited For:
- Ageing skin
Area of Application: Facial application
Concern: Dark spots, uneven tone and skin pigmentation
Directions For Use:
- Wash your face and neck thoroughly before each use, then lightly massage the Kojic cream onto the surface of the skin
- Use twice a day on your face and neck, and you may feel the difference after a few days
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from the reach of children
Read More: Kojic Acid Cream
|Generic Brand||Kojic Acid + Ascorbic Acid|
|Treatment||Erase the bothering spots and restore beauty|
|Pack Size||1 Tube/s, 3 Tube/s, 6 Tube/s|