Glyco 6 Cream belongs to the class of medication called ‘Alpha-hydroxy acid’ primarily used for brighter, more radiant skin complexation. Besides this, it is also used to treat skin problems like acne (pimples), acne scars, melasma, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, and photoaging (premature aging of the skin caused by repeated exposure to UV radiation). Cream is derived from sugarcane with an antibacterial, antioxidant, keratolytic (remove warts, calluses), comedolytic (inhibits the formation of blemishes), and anti-inflammatory activity. Acne is a skin condition that occurs when the hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells, age spots.
Cream contains ‘Glycolic acid’ works by increases the turnover rate of epithelial cells (cells that line the surface of the skin), eventually helps in peeling the skin and treating comedones (skin-colored, small bumps due to acne). Cream kills bacteria, reduces inflammation, and unplugs blocked pores. It decomposes to release oxygen when applied to the skin. This oxygen acts as a bactericidal agent and kills Propionibacterium acnes, the bacteria that causes acne.
Cream is available in topical (for skin use) gel, cream, cleansing lotion or soap, facial mask, and foam. The cream is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids, lips, mouth, and nose. If the medicine comes in contact with any of these areas, rinse with water immediately. Do not use Cream on sunburned, windburned, dry, or irritated skin. Common side effects of Cream include dry skin, erythema (skin redness), burning sensation, itching, skin irritation, and skin rash.
Cream contains Glycolic acid as the main ingredient
- An excellent acne cream
Key benefits/uses of Glyco 6 Cream:
- Glycolic acid is an excellent treatment for fading dark pimple marks
- Prevents future acne breakouts.
- Prevents hyperpigmentation
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Use Glyco 6 by applying it as a thin layer at night.
- Then skip for 2 nights. Continue this for 2 weeks or so.
- After that use it every alternate day. If you find excessive skin peeling or skin roughness, stop use for a few days and restart
- Or as directed by the physician
- Acne, dry skin, hyperpigmentation
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Read More: Glyco 6 Cream
|Treatment||BEAUTY & SKIN CARE|
|Pack Size||1 Tube/s, 3 Tube/s, 6 Tube/s|