Filitra 20 Tablet is use to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. It works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually excited.
Filitra 20 Tablet may be take on an empty stomach or with a meal. It should be strictly taken as advised by your doctor. The medicine will only help you to get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. You should take it about one hour before you plan to have sex. The amount of time it take to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between 30 minutes and one hour. Only take it if you need it and it has been prescribed to you by a doctor.
Uses of Filitra
Apart from being an effective treatment medication for Erectile Dysfunction, Filitra tablets are also prescribed for the following conditions:
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia – a condition where the prostate gland enlarges resulting in difficulties urinating.
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension – a disorder of pulmonary arteries that causes elevated blood pressure in them.
It is crucial to follow the doctor’s instructions to get positive results. For ED, the pill should be taken 30-60 minutes prior to the planned activity. For BPH & PAH, one tablet is usually advised to be consumed every day around the same time.
- The tablet should be consume whole orally with a glass of water. It is advise not to crush, break, or chew the pill.
- The tablet should be taken with food.
- No more than one tablet should be consume within 24 hours.
- The chances of missing a dose are low as the medication is administered as and when required.
- If you miss a dose when advise for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia & Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, take it as soon as you remember. However, if the scheduled time for your next dose is close you should skip the dose and then continue with your regular schedule.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, one tablet per day, to avoid experiencing adverse health impacts.
Sticking to the recommended dosage is important as overdosing may seriously impair your health. If you feel palpitations, breathing difficulties, loss of consciousness, and vision abnormalities, seek medical attention immediately. This is not an exhaustive list of symptoms, in case you feel anything that seems concerning, consult your doctor for further assessment.
Certain medical conditions may interfere with the working of Filitra and may reduce its efficacy or intensify the side effects. Therefore, if you suffer from any medical ailment it is advise to review the safety of its use with your doctor before using them. Filitra pills should be use with caution in the following cases,
- Present or previous cardiovascular disorders – heart attack, stroke.
- Any kidney or liver disorder, including cancers – whether present or a medical history.
- Problems with the flow of blood to the eye tissue.
- Any physical deformity of the penis.
- Sickle cell anemia.
- Blood cancer disorders – leukemia or multiple myeloma.
- Any known allergies to Vardenafil.
The common side effects associated with the use of Filitra tablets are list below.
- Stomach discomfort
- Flushing of face
- Blurry vision
- Chronic cough
Read More: Filitra
|Treatment||Erectile Dysfunction (ED)|