What Is Depin 5mg Capsule 50’s
- Depin 5mg Capsule contains Nifedipine, an Antihypertensive drug. It’s used to manage hypertension and angina. Hypertension causes high blood force, leading to various symptoms.
- Angina results from inadequate blood supply to the heart, causing chest pain. Avoid using Depin 5mg Capsule in certain health conditions. Consult a physician for professional advice during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Depin 5mg Capsule is not advisable for use by the children and also adolescents less than 18 years.
- The most common adverse effects of Depin 5mg Capsule include the headache, flushing, nausea, constipation, and also edema, especially of the ankles and legs. If the symptom gets any worse, see your physician.
Uses Of Depin Capsule
How To Use Depin Capsule
- Use this drug as prescribed by your physician. Depin 5 Capsule can be taken with or without the food, but it is advisable to take it at a fixed time.
How Depin Capsule Works
- The Depin 5 Capsule is a calcium channel blocker. In high blood pressure, it restores the normal blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels in order to reduce the pressure on them and enhance the flow of blood in the body.
- The improved circulation of the blood in the body also helps the heart muscles to relax by reducing the burden on the heart. It also increases the flow of oxygen to the heart, thereby, preventing any chest pain related to the heart.
- A number of Depin 5 Capsule 50’s works cause relaxation of the blood vessels, and this decreases your blood pressure and reduces your risk of having a stroke, a heart attack, heart-related chest pain, and other heart problems or kidney problems in the future.
- This medication should be taken consistently in order to be very effective as well as for the optimal outcomes.
Directions for Use
- Take it whole with water; do not grind, break or chew it.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from the direct sunlight.
Depin 5 Capsule 50’s Side Effects
- Low blood pressure
- Slow heartbeat