What Is Ciplox 250mg Tablet
- Ciplox 250 Tablet treats bacterial infections, including urinary, nasal, and skin infections. Take as prescribed, preferably with food, at regular intervals for full recovery.
- Side effects like nausea and diarrhea may occur but usually resolve. Allergic reactions require immediate medical attention. Use cautiously with kidney issues.
Uses Of Ciplox Tablet
- Treatment of Bacterial infections
How To Use Ciplox Tablet
- Take Ciprox tablets as directed by your doctor.
- This medicine should be taken in the dose and duration as advised by the doctor. Take it in one gulp. Enterprising is not to bite, grind or break it.
- Ciplox 250 Tablet can be taken with or without food, but it is advisable to take it at a fixed time.
- The use of Ciplox 250 Tablet with caffeine and chocolate and food comprising caffeine and chocolate including tea leaves, cocoa beans, etc., should be avoided.
Benefits Of Ciplox Tablet
In treatment of Bacterial infections.
- Ciplox 250 Tablet is a broad-spectrum antibiotic medicine that can be administered to treat a wide range of bacterial infections.
- They are infections of the urinary tract, nose, throat, skin and soft tissues and lungs (pneumonia). It also kills the bacteria causing the infection and prevents further growth.
- This medicine generally improves your condition rapidly. But, you should still take it for as long as your doctor prescribes it, even when you feel better to eradicate all bacteria and to ensure that they do not become resistant.
How Ciplox 250mg Tablet Works
- Ciplox 250mg Tablet has Ciprofloxacin that is antibacterial agent which works by inhibiting bacterial replication by targeting the essential enzyme inside the bacteria.
- It results in the limitation of the growth of disease-producing bacteria inside the infected person and thus assists in controlling the infection and alleviating its symptoms.
Forgo missing a dose of Ciplox 250 MG Tablet. And if a dose is missed, do not double it up with the next dose.
Never exceed the recommended dosage. In case you think that you have overdosed with Ciplox 250 MG Tablet, get immediate medical help.
Major & minor side effects for Ciplox 250 MG Tablet
- Stomach pain
- White patches in the mouth or on the tongue
- Joint pain
- Black or tarry stools
- Fever with chills
- Chest tightness
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Muscle pain
- Numbness of the hands
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Runny Nose
- Decreased appetite
- Nausea and vomiting